With the growing popularity of social media marketing, most businesses have started working on a social media marketing strategy. Whether it’s B2B or B2C, social media can not be ignored from their marketing plans.
One of the main features of social media is having to stay fresh and relevant on a daily basis, which makes it difficult for smaller brands to allocate dedicated resources for social media marketing. However, there are several tools and apps available these days which can help you manage all social media related activities like researching, publishing and measuring with less supervision.
Below are some of the social media tools for small business to help make your life as a social media marketer easier.
- Hootsuite: It is the most common social publishing tool to schedule posts on 35 Channels including Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, Google Plus, Youtube, and Instagram. Hootsuite’s free plan lets you manage up to 3 social accounts and their paid plan starts at $9.99/month which have more features and lets you manage up to 10 accounts.
- Buffer: Similar to Hootsuite, Buffer lets you schedule posts on all popular social media platform. Buffer’s paid plans are similar to Hootsuite but their free plan lets you manage only 1 account.
- Viral Heat: Viral heat is a more sophisticated tool for social media publishing. Along with features like scheduling, monitoring, and reporting, it takes a deeper dive and does sentiment analysis and lead identification. Viral heat is priced at $9 per month per user.
- Falcon: It is a complete social media marketing platform which has features for Social Listening, Content Marketing, Customer Engagement and Audience Management. It also has campaign builder which lets you create responsive web pages for lead generation.
- Sprout Social: It has all the essential features like monitoring, scheduling, team collaboration, Analytics & mobile app. The most interesting feature of Sprot social is their smart inbox which brings all of your messages from all of your profiles into a single stream.
Not happy with the tools recommended above? We have few more here :7 Awesome Tools For Social Media Marketing for Small and Large Enterprises: Part 2
Don’t forget to subscribe to receive email alerts for new blog post.